Centro de la Familia collaborates with numerous community organizations and resources, and can not only provide you with information and referrals, but will assist you in making contacts. Should you have a need for information outside of office hours, the following resources may be helpful to you:
- 2-1-1 Colorado/ www.211colorado.org: Free access to health and human services information and referral.
- Care and Share Food Pantry Locator: 2-1-1 or 719-528-1247
- Colorado Legal Services: 617 S. Nevada Ave. /719-471-0380
- Colorado Springs Police Department/Non-Emergency 719-444-7000
- Emergencies: Police, Fire, or Medical: 9-1-1
- Child Support Enforcement: 719-457-6330
- Colorado Food Stamps and Public Assistance Programs: www.Colorado.gov/PEAK